By popular request, I am posting the links to several of our outstanding smoothie recipes (below). Please come back and let me know your favorites in the comments below!
We felt if more folks had a doable quick healthy alternative, they would make the change to increase their health. So today, we will look at what makes for a healthy start to your day and a healthy deposit for your longevity! Here are a few of the most important things that provide for a healthy breakfast:
- Essential Fatty Acids – to build-up the tissues, cell structure, and total health of the vascular system. These are delivered in a strategically specific vehicle of sulfur-rich protein that ensures entry into the body’s cell structures. No other delivery system is as successful in getting these EFA’s into active assimilation, providing as much as a 95% increase in bio-availability (usability) of these EFA’s!
- Fiber – especially important in the morning to cleanse the entire GI Tract, acting like an internal broom to clean out the waste and toxins discarded through the night’s healing and maintenance cycles.
- Anti-oxidants – to assist the body in repairing and renewing, youthful anti-aging properties to promote health and healing in the heart and other organs.
- Carbohydrates – high-quality and low-glycemic sources provide glucose and short-term energy to get you up and running in the morning… instead of stimulants!
- Protein – a long-term source of energy that will carry you through the morning hours without lag or dips in energy and blood sugar. Balances the glycemic index of the breakfast.
- Greens – lots of green leafy and cruciferous vegetables to alkalize the body and oxygenate the cells (Just what you wanted for breakfast, right? Hold on, in the recipe below, you’ll never notice we sneaked them in!)
Sound like a lot to eat for breakfast? We have made it super-easy and quick – you can even take it with you! The recipes below give you complete nutrition to start your valuable day of enjoying life and serving others!And the very specific combos help guard your health and rebuild your resources!
Here’s the how to for:
My heartfelt desire for you is that you may be as healthy and prosperous in every way as you are prosperous in your soul ~ your mind, will, and emotions. ~ Michelle