All month long we are in the series, “March Madness: Hormones – Stop the Madness!” Later this month the real March Madness will wind down to the final four games, as an early bonus, here are The Picture of Health’s Final Four – the top 4 fastest ways to gain health and drop inches. Without any fluff (pause for chuckles), here they are:
1. Get the GI tract, your gut, healthy! Research shows that the average American male has 7-10 pounds of undigested putrefying food in the gut on any normal day, the average female… 5-7 pounds. Get the bowels moving regularly – defined as 1-3 times daily! In just the first week, these five tips can produce a quick 5-10 pound weight loss purely from improving the gut health. Here’s the quote…
“Move it to lose it.” (Original, I know.)
2. Drink 1/2 your body weight in ounces of water daily. You cannot flush without the water. And I do mean water, not just liquid. Here’s the quote…
“If you want to budge the pudge, flush the sludge.”
3. Eliminate stimulants. It is all chemistry: stimulants spike your insulin, adrenaline, and cortisol. All three of these are FAT STORING HORMONES. These Big 3 are responsible for that midsection mid-life weight gain. Here’s my quote…
“The less you stim, the more you slim.”
4. Increase intake of good fats, including Omega 3, Flax oil*, and especially coconut oil. Here’s my quote…
“Turn up the fat to burn up the fat!”
It really is that easy. With just a few simple changes, you will see remarkable results in your immune system, your hormone balance, and the stability of a healthy weight.
Start out this spring with these four tips and get ready for our April wellness webinar!
In the Joshua Groups this month we will be teaching how to Trip Your Circuit Breaker! This one-hour educational teaching on the endocrine system provides a blueprint for hormonal transition and transformation. This special one-hour wellness webinar is a must for any person who:
- has trouble getting rid of the belly fat
- has a sluggish thyroid
- skips breakfast but binge eats, usually after 5
- experiences hormonally related weight gain, including post-natal, PMS, Menopause, etc.
- has difficulty losing weight or keeping weight off after losing
- is fatigued frequently
- exhibits elevated glucose, cholesterol or triglycerides
- experiences a reduced or low sex drive
- craves breads, grains, sweets, or drinks with sugar, including juices
- has mood swings, mini-breakdowns, anxiety
- sees frequent bloating of the abdomen
- has bouts of constipation and/or diarrhea
- suffers from migraines
- deals with brain fog and fatigue, trouble with focusing
- struggles with hair loss
- has periods of bloating with irritable bowel
- frequently gets sinusitis, itchy ears
- notices puffy face, eyes, or hands and feet
- has joint pain in knees, ankles, elbows, etc.
- has “tummy troubles”
- experiences unstable emotions, easily set off of crying or anger, irritable or cranky
- suffers from a chronic sleep debt, disrupted sleep/wake cycles
- has had one or more major stress traumas in the past 3-5 years
Both powerful and through, this teaching is in-depth at a professional level. Used in our clinic for more than 10 years with thousands of clients and patients, it is strategically designed to help folks learn how to reduce the impact of trauma, toxicity, and insufficiency on their lives. When the impact and health costs of life’s traumas, use of prescription medicines and chemical toxicities combined with insufficiency in vital nutrients begin to “overload” our endocrine (hormonal) system, this training shows you steps to help in the same way a circuit breaker prevents overloads in a building’s electrical system. Flip the switch this spring, reset your circuit breakers, while you revive and rejuvenate your life, Spirit, Soul, and Body!
I’m off to overtime so we can get this all set up for release in April during our monthly wellness webinar! Until then, as encouragement, I leave you with this today as we fill ourselves with the goodness of God, gaining health all along the way, from Psalm 103:5 in “The Voice” translation:
When your soul is famished and withering,
He fills you with good and beautiful things, satisfying you as long as you live.
He makes you strong like an eagle, restoring your youth.