Just Five Simple Steps to the Summit
(a.k.a. Five Simple Steps to Health)
(continued from previous post: “How do you climb a mountain?”
Step by step. That’s all it takes.
Do you want to live in the pinnacle of good health? Or, maybe that’s too tall a mountain to shoot for? Perhaps your mental, physical mountain is just to believe you could be pain-free again? Whatever you can envision, don’t be discouraged by the looming mountains. See the summit. Get the vision. Then…
Take the first Five Simple Steps to Health
•Step 1: Decision (Relief & Redirection)
- This step is marked by practical, simple, doable modification of your food choices. As you make good decision, you are also replacing wrong, conflicting mindsets. For example, you can choose to remove high-glycemic/processed grains and starches. Choose whole grains or veggies instead. If you are really in crisis, you might consider a 21-day fast from sugar, caffeine, and media. Just 21 days, not forever. Begin to let the digestive tract heal and the immune system recover. You’ll have more “happy” hormones when you do too! Our “Series 1 Nutrition and Wellness Essentials” is a must hear series for those who need a real, simple, fail-proof plan for better health.
- Action: Begin renewing the mind to health; establish your focused, Daily Power Plan devotional time targeting that goal.
- Action: Get a plan to address the Top Four Physical Priorities: digestion, insulin resistance, hormonal balance, and metabolism. You can learn that right here at michellepearson.org or in our coaching groups.
- Action: Reintroduce essential fatty acids; evaluate lipid balance and microbial toxicity. Eliminate Trans-fats and junk foods. You can learn this here too! Coaching can help you identify and eliminate specific barriers to health.
- Accumulate knowledge through education; get our free report, 7 Essentials for Health, so you can change behavioral patterns and learn disciplined choices; evaluate and address nutritional deficiencies. All these things are right here at your fingertips, so no more excuses because you didn’t know!
- Action: Eliminate toxic chemicals in your immediate environment. Reduce exposure to unnecessary chemicals and toxins. Don’t be compulsive or obsessed with chemical exposure. That’s fear. Just drop off what you can. Gotta’ have some hair spray? Then perhaps leave off the room sprays and change to “green” cleaning products. Make some decisions and act. You’ll find what works for you as you go.
- Arrival on this step is evidence of the renewal of your mind regarding the health changes you are making and, most importantly, why you are making them.
- The step is defined by what motivates your methods, your choices. Yes, continue to make lifestyle changes. However, now you can make them because of choice and purpose rather than rules, laws, or reluctant, temporary obedience to a diet!
- Walking in Truth: reinforcing healthy lifestyle choices; incorporating healthy habits regarding rest, exercise, and breath. Eventually selecting grass-fed, range-fed, and organic sources of meats and cheeses, ocean-caught sources of fish.If you are ready for organic, make dairy your first step in that direction.
- Action: don’t look back. Review changes in resource requirements at least every 90 days to adjust for ever-increasing health.
- Just don’t quit! BE the constant, consistent witness in a lifestyle that produces lifelong results.
Know someone who is struggling with some health problems? Of course you do!
Please share this with them.
Believe. Choose. Activate. Achieve.
Did you learn anything? Leave me your comments and questions below!