Top 5 Fastest Ways to
Gain Health and Drop Inches
by Michelle M. Pearson
(So successful for our first 40 Days of the year, our High Five's to Health Series is a perfect fit as we have several rounds of new Bootcamp groups starting this month also! So, we are reprinting them this month – but I am sure that even if you read them before, you will find a reminder or two along the way you can tighten up on! Enjoy and take the next step!)
It is a New Year! This year we are calling for revolution – not resolutions! Those never work past the first 21 days any how, so, let's make a radical change and, my first memory quote for today, "Get out of the rut to lose the gut!"
We are reaching in deeper and higher than ever for better health and a better life – our best life yet! All month we will be featuring articles in our series called the "High Fives for Health"
So no wasting time! Today's topic gives you the top 5 fastest ways to gain health and drop inches. Without any fluff, here they are:
1. Get the GI tract, your gut, healthy! Research shows that the average American male has 7-10 pounds of undigested putrifying food in the gut on any normal day, the average female… 5-7 pounds. Get the bowels moving regularly – defined as 1-3 times daily! Here's my quote…
"Move it to lose it." (Original, I know.)
2. Fast from bread and yeast products for a full week. This will help the GI tract be cleaned by fiber of increased vegetables and lean meats and fats to heal. Here's my quote…
"The less bread, the less lead; the more Bread, the more Led." (Selah)
3. Drink 1/2 your body weight in ounces of water daily. You cannot flush without the water. And I do mean water, not just liquid. Here's my quote…
"If you want to budge the pudge, flush the sludge."
4. No stimulants for the same week. It is all chemistry: stimulants spike your insulin, adrenaline, and cortisol. All three of these are FAT STORING HORMONES. Here's my quote…
"The less you stim, the more you slim."
5. Increase intake of good fats, including Omega 3, Flax oil*, and especially coconut oil. Here's my quote…
"Turn up the fat to burn up the fat!"
It really is that easy. Don’t make it hard. Get the gut healthy and you will see remarkable results in your immune system, your hormone balance, and the stability of a healthy weight.
That's the High Five for Health today – Gut Health.
See you in a few days for another of The Picture of Health's High Five to Health!
Know someone who is struggling with some health problems?
Of course you do! Please share this with them.
Believe. Choose. Activate. Achieve. (Repeat.)
Michelle Pearson is a dynamic wellness coach, speaker, author, and the Founder & President of Picture of Health Inc. (http://thepictureofhealth.com). On a personal health journey for the past 17 years, Michelle’s mission is to educate, activate, challenge and equip others to live a full, satisfying life through the use of state-of-the-art educational resources to produce significant and lasting health breakthroughs.
Picture of Health Inc
1212 Eugene St
Harrison AR 72601
Did you learn anything? Leave me your comments and questions below!