This year we are calling for a revolution – not resolutions! Those never work past the first 21 days anyhow, so, let’s make a radical change and, my first memory quote for today, “Get out of the rut to lose the gut!” Now I have lined up for you the top 5 fastest ways to gain health and drop inches!
We are reaching in deeper and higher than ever for better health and a better life – our best life yet! All month we will be featuring articles in our series called the “High Fives for Health.”
So no wasting time! Today’s topic gives you the top 5 fastest ways to gain health and drop inches. Without any fluff, here they are:
1. Get the GI tract, your gut, healthy! Research shows that the average American male has 7-10 pounds of undigested putrefying food in the gut on any typical day, the average female… 5-7 pounds. Get the bowels moving regularly – defined as 1-3 times daily! Here’s my quote…
“Move it to lose it.” (Original, I know.)
2. Fasting from bread and yeast products for a full week will help the fiber clean the GI tract while you increase your vegetables, lean meats, and fats to heal. Here’s my quote…
“The less bread, the less lead; the more Bread, the more Led.” (Selah)
3. Drink 1/2 your body weight in ounces of water daily. You cannot flush without the water. And I do mean water, not just liquid. Here’s my quote…
“If you want to budge the pudge, flush the sludge.”
4. No stimulants for the same week. It is all chemistry: stimulants spike your insulin, adrenaline, and cortisol. All three of these are FAT STORING HORMONES. Here’s my quote…
“The less you stim, the more you slim.”
5. Increase intake of healthy fats, including Omega 3, Flax oil*, and especially coconut oil. Here’s my quote…
“Turn up the fat to burn up the fat!”
It is that easy. Don’t make it hard. Get the gut healthy and you will see remarkable results in your immune system, your hormone balance, and the stability of a healthy weight.
That’s the High Five to Gain Health and Drop Inches!
See you in a few days for another of The Picture of Health’s High Five to Health!
Know someone who is struggling with health problems?
Of course, you do! Please share this with them.
Believe. Choose. Activate. Achieve. (Repeat.)